Continuation Of Episode 3 True Story Of A Corper During NYSC (The Heat Of Virginity)

8/07/2016 03:02:00 am



THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY
*Episode 4*


I was moved by what she said.  No girl had ever aforesaid that factor before me. I began to pity her which was once I began to very take care of her. She looked at my feet and said. “Aaah.. Adeoluwa. Look at your toenails. Don’t you cut them?” I felt a bit embarrassed and said.

“No now… they're thick and my nail cutter is missing. I will get another one in city.” She then said. “Do you have a razor blade? Let me help you cut it.” I said. “No oo.. Plus, I don’t like using a razor on me, it could cut me.”


She then said. Immediately I got her the razor blade and she cut my toe nails very thoroughly.

She then took a napkin soaked with water and she or he cleansed my feet.

No girl had shown Maine a lot of compassion and care. Immediately I erased the lustful thoughts I had on her and that i set to try to everything to form her reach her vertical exams.

Our mutual attachment grew and I found out how stunning she was. I began to love her, however, I fought really hard not to reveal it to her. 




I revered her and that i knew she was a decent girl and that i didn’t wish to start out one thing i could not end. We both had feelings for each other no doubt, but I was afraid it will lead to no place and also I didn’t want to make a promise I couldn’t fulfill. It was a inflexible decision for me because I had to fight every itch that came my way.


She was very rising in her preparations towards her examination.

She was able to solve all the troublesome issues she once Janus-faced and that i was proud she was creating a headway.

The JAMB exams came and she smashed it. She scored 250 and I bought her a wrist watch for doing so well. It was Friday night around 9:30pm. I detected a play the door and it absolutely was drink. I was very shocked seeing her there and that i aforesaid to her. “Why are you out this late?”


She said. “I told my mother i used to be going for Vigil.” I then said.“Come in, you lied to your mom abi?” She couldn’t answer me. I made her noodles and she ate. We both slept in the bed, I knew what I feared the most was revealing its head.  I had simply my boxers on and that i don’t like sleeping with a lot of garments on.

She then said.  “Can I get water? I am feeling heat so I need to bath.” I was fascinating because this night will be different. I said. “Yes, there's water in the bathroom.




Make use of that towel, it's clean.” She took the towel and went to shower....

To be Continue in Episode 5!!!



Learn Around The World **Keep Learning**Keep Smiling**Keep Sharing

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »