True Story Of A Corper During NYSC (The Heat Of Virginity) Episode 3

8/05/2016 07:46:00 pm

THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY


 *Episode 3*

Her first day at my place was an amazing one. She brought me rice, dodo and 3 pieces of meat. I was extremely touched, felt she actually cared about me.

The most bewitching things she did once more was, she washed all my dirty garments, including my boxers and she swept my room and arranged my stuffs.




No girl had done such to ME except my mummy.
I was captive by that and felt a lot of obligated to her.
We couldn’t do any reading that day. So I walked her home around 6:30pm. I got to my room and it looked quite different. Neat and very organized.

I step in bed the she carefully arranged and I had a second thought to myself.
“Is it possible something real can happen between Tope and me?
however I thought-about the years she would pay within the University and every one.

She came the following day. This time she wore a fitted gown.  I knew i used to be planning to be in hassle if i do not rarely caution myself. I then told her to list out the foremost troublesome topics she was facing. I put her through and she was quite intelligent in rasping, I was really impressed by her keen interest in understanding.

After finding out she then checked out ME and same.
“How is your girlfriend?” I laughed and said. “Tope I don’t have a girlfriend.” She said.  “It’s unbelievable.” I then said to her. “Tope, I am not lying to you.
I am not attractive to ladies, Though not that I am not cute.  Even whereas at school, I never had the chance to date any girl I admired.” She said.

“Adeoluwa , i do know you're special I saw it in your eyes the primary time we tend to met at my mom’s canteen. You are a special man.”

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 4



Did you miss any episode ??? read here



Learn Around The World **Keep Learning**Keep Smiling**Keep Sharing

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »