*Episode 5* True Story Of A Corper During NYSC (The Heat Of Virginity)

8/12/2016 09:07:00 pm




THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY
*Episode 5*

I didn’t have condoms and it absolutely late to urge one. After concerning quarter-hour she then came out from the lavatory wrapped in my towel. She then postpones the sunshine switch and slept beside me.
She apparently didn’t have any clothes on. Before I could say jack….My erection had manifested. However, I vowed not to make the first move. About 10 minutes passed and no move was made. She then keep her head on my chest and place her left laps on my leg.
And I thought to myself.
 

“If we are together like this all night it won’t be bad.” I then put my left hand on her left shoulder and began to fondle her shoulder a bit. The Next thing I felt was a grip on my joystick. She said. “I have never held one before.

I promise after you there will be no any other person. I love you Adeoluwa I came to offer you my body, please be straightforward, I am still a virgin.” I was put in a dilemma, I wanted her and I didn't want her at the same time. I was short of words “Tope I love you too.” It escaped me quickly before my thoughts. I was material possession my heart speak not my head.

I damned the consequences of tomorrow and embraced the passion of now. I had few months to spend to wrap of my service year and that i required to carry on to one thing to linger within the archives of my recollections. She kissed my chest, I felt touched and it signals to my s*xual hormones. Unleashing the demon within me.

She unbroken on necking and victimisation her lips to clinch my tips, that was the last straw that broke the camel’s back. I then took charge and put her back to bed. I sucked her tips tenderly and, caressively, she moaned embracing my head while at it.  Although I had glance through it in books: the way to deflower a virgin.

With no sensible expertise I knew it absolutely was about to be an extended night. While I used to be suction her tips my paw was foreplay her region. She was therefore wet with slimed stuff, but I didn’t mind.

I knew I had to caress thereupon place too. So I later decided to put one finger inside her Honeywell.
 
It was really not an easy task and I didn't know where the hole was, not that I could put on the light and search for it. In the quest of hunting the gap, I place my finger in her butt.
Hole, she then said. “Ah Adeoluwa that's my anus………

To be Continue in Episode 6!!!



Learn Around The World **Keep Learning**Keep Smiling**Keep Sharing

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »