*Episode 7* True Story Of A Corper During NYSC (The Heat Of Virginity)

8/17/2016 08:47:00 pm


THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY
*Episode 7*


I wanted her and that i became therefore keen on her. We became more carnal and grew in intimacy. Everyday we tend to Engaged in lewd delight and habituate began to fancy the enjoyable ecstasy when we tend to entangled within the salacious act.




After my service year had concluded, I decided to stay back for a week so as to bid farewell to Tope.
I knew everything we tend to had been getting to finish as presently as I departed from Kogi state, and she knew that too.


She couldn’t help but cried all through the last few days I spent with her. I felt for her, I was moved; however, I couldn’t change what fate had put before us. 


The day i used to be going away, she saw me off to the garage. As I waited for the vehicle to be load (up), she was sobbing inordinately, her face covered in tears and her nose licking…. It was a sorry sight, I hugged her near at hand and she cried out thunderous


“Noo…My life! My life! Oh God why?” I said to her. “Tope it’s okay baby, I will miss you dearly.” She then said. “What will I do now? Where will I start from? I cannot love anybody again.


I said it’s okay…” she laid in my arms and pampered her to stop and never to cry.

We had already created a scene and folks were commencing to say things.



I then said to her. “Tope, please I need you to have this money, it is #12,000 get a good phone so we can keep in touch.” She said. “Of what good will it be Adeoluwa? When I know I will not be able to have you forever.” I then said ............Hmmmmmm



Learn Around The World **Keep Learning**Keep Smiling**Keep Sharing

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »