*Episode 8* True Story Of A Corper During NYSC (The Heat Of Virginity)

8/18/2016 05:35:00 pm


THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY
*Episode 8*


I then said. “Please Tope, I just need to know how you are faring, to know if I can help you with anything, to hear your sweet voice again. Please Tope it means a lot to me.” She took the money and she started sobbing again and she said. “Good bye Adeoluwa , good bye…”

As she ran away in tears. I stood and watched her fade away in sight.  I had tears in my eyes and felt an emptiness inside. The vehicle got load (up) and that i started my journey to metropolis where I came from.


As I journeyed I mirrored on the sweet moments habituate with her. I then notice they were the best times of my life and I felt prosperous to have had such memories.

Immediately i arrived home i met my family, everyone was excited see me again.




Sure i did miss home and all the comforts, but nothing compared to Tope, whom I missed dearly. I knew i might most likely not see her once more and everything we tend to had would solely linger in thoughts until they grow dim with time. A week passed and that i didn’t hear from Tope, as I suspected.


I knew she should have taken the choice to remain upstage, it must have been very hard on her. I had no possibility than to maneuver on and face the fact before me.  

Through my mom’s attachment, I was able to secure a very bankable job in one of the biggest oil companies in Nigeria, in just 3 weeks after my youth service.

To Be Continued…





Learn Around The World **Keep Learning**Keep Smiling**Keep Sharing

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »