True Story Of A Corper During NYSC (The Heat Of Virginity) Episode 2

8/02/2016 06:22:00 pm


THE HEAT OF VIRGINITY
*Episode 2*


I then hid behind the canteen and after about 15 minutes she left the place. Tope then came to meet me and said. “Sorry about it.” I then said. “Its’s okay, no sweat. Your mom is strict right?” She said. “No, she’s not. I am preparing for JAMB exams and seeing me with a guy would upset her”. I then said to her. “Then why are you here working in the canteen? You should be attending lessons now”. She said. “My elder sister is not feeling too fine and she’s the one in charge of the canteen.



Yesterday was my first day here” I asked her. “What course do you intend to study?” She said "Biochemistry". I said to her. “I finished with a first class in Chemical Engineering so if you need any assistance I will be glad to help you.” She said. “Wow, that will be nice. I have a problem with chemistry and physics. You must be a genius! ” I laughed and said. “No, I am not, I just love to read my books a lot. It takes hard work and persistence to be successful. My dad is a Professor and my mom is a Judge, they really encouraged me”. We finished cleaning up and I decided to walk her home which she agreed. As we walked, we talked about our families and she opened up about the challenges she faced gaining admission, being the only child amongst her siblings privileged to attend a higher institution. I was so bent on making her pass her JAMB and I promised her I would teach her through.

I convinced her to tell her mom she needed to prepare for her exams and that she won't be able to continue with the running of the canteen. The mom eventually succumbed and she got a replacement. I made an arrangement with Tope, for her to be coming to my place 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays and 1:00pm on Saturdays, which she agreed. My intentions were sincere, but with a little thought of side attractions. In spite of being attracted to her, I wanted her more than anything to pass her JAMB exams this time around...

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 3!!!!




Learn Around The World **Keep Learning**Keep Smiling**Keep Sharing

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »